We are thrilled to announce that Kobi & Pazit will be hosting a special retreat this summer in Andalucia, Spain.
Join us at this secluded Mediterranean sanctuary to reconnect with yourself and nature.
June 24th – July 1st: Come Back to Your True Nature Retreat
Highlights of the retreat include:
- 4 classes a day: yoga asana, philosophy and meditation
- 3 vegetarian meals a day
- Eco-friendly accommodations surrounded by nature
- Beautiful nature trails
- Water Bolsa for swimming
- Excursion to Spring Water River & local village
- Like-minded people from around the world
- Kirtan singing
Come Back to Your True Nature Retreat (June 24th – July 1st)
It’s time to reset and connect to the nature around us, inspiring deeper connection to ourselves. Immerse yourself in the clean air, mountains and forest surrounding the eco village at El Convento Retreat center in stunning Andalucia, Spain.
A daily program of Yoga, Buddhist and Taoist philosophy, Pranayama and Energy healing will reconnect you to your inner source of wisdom and harmony. The peaceful closeness to nature and relaxing Mediterranean lifestyle will allow you to focus on peeling back the layers covering your true self.
Start your day with a morning yoga practice from the rooftop terrace overlooking panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. Discover how to integrate spirituality into everyday life through interactive talks. Enjoy delicious vegetarian food with local flavor served 3 times a day. Benefit from diverse healing methods during an afternoon practice, including Kundalini Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Taoist movements. Ease into restful sleep with guided evening meditations. Connect with a like-minded community and create a spiritual life that will keep you happy and balanced.
A day trip to a pristine local river for picnicing, sunbathing and relaxing, and then on to the nearby village for sightseeing and tapas will allow for more time with nature and to experience the local culture.
All together, your experience will include:
- Exploring different techniques and perspectives for dealing with restrictive emotions & thoughts
- Finding connection between ourselves and nature
- Learning many spiritual principles to create a new frame of body-mind health
- Increasing mindfulness and awareness to live a fulfilling life
- Spiritual philosophy classes integrating the wisdom of Yoga, Buddhism, Taoism and Zen; drawing on Buddhist texts, particularly the heart sutra
- Diverse meditation practices from the traditions of Yoga and Buddhism
- Yoga Asana posture classes—increasing awareness of both the physical and energy bodies through Hatha, Kundalini and Yin Yoga
- Spiritual activities to connect with nature, increasing inner peace and harmony
- Using the breath to access heightened awareness of absolute consciousness
Location & Facilities
El Convento Yoga Retreat Centre is nestled in the Sierra de las Nieves nature reserve in Andalucia. The reserve is only a 30 minute drive from the beautiful mountaintop city of Ronda and a 70 minute drive from the region’s capital Malaga.
The centre features a unique panoramic roof practice space, offering beautiful views of the mountainside, sunrise and sunset. The main room is equipped with an open plan kitchen and dining area, creating a community atmosphere. Outside, a 12 meter long terrace provides the opportunity to relax and enjoy the stunning nature.
The centre’s facilities have an eco-charm, with sleeping rooms in huts or tents set within nature, accessing a shared compost bathroom outdoors and a shared conventional bathroom indoors. Wi-fi is available throughout the centre.
Set within olive and almond trees on flat ground, the centre is overlooked by forested mountains and a former monastery in the north. The crumbling ruins of the church provide a mystical atmosphere amidst the breathtaking nature.
Accommodation & Prices
|Shared Hut (2 Single Beds)||$760 per person|
|Private Tent for Couples (Double Bed)||$1,400|
*To secure your reservation, we ask for a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the retreat package via PayPal. The remaining balance is payable upon check-in.
The 7 day Spain retreat fee includes:
- Daily program
- Excursion to local river
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Three healthy vegetarian meals a day
- Open use of all house facilities with wi-fi access
*Transportation to and from the airport is not included but can be arranged for an additional fee.
If you would like to book a place, or for more information please contact us.