Release, Relax, Recharge
Portugal retreat 22-29 June 2019
Time to reset, connect to the nature around us and nourish our soul.
Step out from your everyday life to recharge your body and mind. This retreat is a great opportunity to let go of what has been weighing you down, get into peace and harmony and invest time into your personal evolution.
Set in a rural valley in central Portugal, Brejo Fundeiro Retreat is the perfect setting for coming together as a community and spending time with likeminded people. Celebrate the true values of life: happiness, compassion, kindness and love. Go through a process of healing to find strength from within in order to shine it out to the world.
Brejo Fundeiro Retreat is Surrounded by peaceful mountainous, pine and cork oak trees and consists of a hundred year old manor house, salt water swimming pool, and herb and vegetable gardens. This retreat is sure to l reduce your stress and rejuvenate your spirit.
A daily program of Yoga, Buddhist and Taoist philosophy, Pranayama and Energy healing will connect you to your inner source of wisdom and harmony. The peaceful closeness to nature and relaxing lifestyle will allow you to focus on peeling back the layers, uncovering your true self.
- Full daily program
- Opening ceremony
- Trip to a Castelo De Bobe lake
- Trip to the magical Dornes village
- Olive soap making workshop
- Sound healing concert
- Delicious vegetarian food with local flavor served 3 times a day
- Vegetarian barbecue party on the last evening
- Enjoy a salt water swimming pool
- Quality time to Relax in the gardens, take a walk in nature, have deep conversations or read a book
All together, your experience will include:
- Exploring different techniques and perspectives for dealing with restrictive emotions & thoughts
- Finding connection between ourselves and nature
- Learning many spiritual principles to create a new frame of body-mind health
- Increasing mindfulness and awareness to live a fulfilling life
- Spiritual philosophy classes integrating the wisdom of Yoga, Buddhism, Taoism and Zen;
- Diverse meditation practices from the traditions of Yoga and Buddhism
- Yoga Asana posture classes—increasing awareness of both the physical and energy bodies through Hatha, Kundalini and Yin Yoga
- Spiritual activities to connect with nature, increasing inner peace and harmony
- Using the breath to access heightened awareness of absolute consciousness
- Learning self-healing techniques to do at home
- Learning a range of relaxation techniques
- Connect with a like-minded community and create a spiritual life that will keep you happy and balanced.
Dates: June 22-29 2019
Your Investment includes: All retreat activities and trips, accommodation and 3 meals a day.
What’s not included? Travel cost to the retreat, health insurance and personal expenses.
Early bird until 28 Feb
Full price from 1st March
Triple room shared bathroom
Tripe room with ensuite bathroom
Twin room with ensuite bathroom
(All prices in USD)
To ensure your place a 50% non nonrefundable deposit is required, the rest can be paid one month prior to the retreat date .
For info about travel to Brejo Fundeiro Retreat please go here.