Self-Healing With Reiki
Starting 7th April 2020
Reiki is a gentle, hands-on, healing technique for reducing stress, promoting relaxation, and balancing the emotions. It is based on the principle that everything, including us, is made up of flowing energy. When your physical body experiences pain, tension, or illness it is due to an energetic blockage, imbalance, or deficit. Reiki works on the energetic system to overcome these problems and restore the body to its natural, harmonious state.
This course is will empower you to use Reiki energy to promote your balance, wellbeing and health.
The course includes:
1) An introduction to energy healing.
2) Reiki hand positions for self-healing.
3) Reiki principles and history.
3) The energetic anatomy of the body: the 7 Chakras, their functions, causes and symptoms of imbalances, and exercises to balance each one.
4) A range of healing techniques: Gassho meditation, aura cleansing, chakra balancing, breathing exercises for relaxation and vibration-raising, emotional balancing exercises, practices to increase intuition and sensitivity to energy, and techniques to calm the mind.
5) Receiving Reiki attunements to open the energy channels and purify the energetic field of the body.
Please note that this course includes practical work. Students will be asked to practice for at least one hour, 5 times a week, and complete additional reading assignments.
A continuation course focused on healing others will be available at a later date.
Starting Date: April 7
Meeting Tuesdays and Thursdays 9AM GMT on Zoom
The course will run for 3 weeks (6 meetings in total).
Each meeting lasts 2 hours, but please make sure you can stay up to 30 minutes longer if needed.